
Yawn todae dam later sleep at 1am i leh .I choing lyk mad and finally it is finished.Nvm i also todae staied back and rearrange the notice board i think it still looks as ugly as eva.Todae also nid to prepare 2morrow's run tired leh giv me chance leh mr teo ...(i noe u juz came bac from ns but pz).
todae i would also see how much stuff people still owes me
SHAWN CHAIM- alert lvl never len him stuff-owes my emerald and $10
Gar wye -heck care one dun noe will pay -$3
kopi-$10 nottin else to say.... better return i noe there is $1o in there
ohhh yeah mattew eveyday veri ichy hand touch my stuff ... lab also anyhow touch
I also went to the doctor i had flu and love sickness(jkjk) lah... Dont want mc
feelin dead TIRED I FEEL MY LIFE IS MEANINLESS...........
dmok 12:15 AM