
hey
Long time never blog ler....
ok let me remember wat I did.....
dots
dots
dots
dots
dot
brain procesing.......
10%
60%
100%....TING!
ok i remeber ler...
ok now lets start after wastin all thoose precious time...
last sundae
hey went out with wei jie ,chaim and herman ....
play arcade like the ususal....nah nah nah then go see movie
OmG so I got no money lar.... :p
Borrow from wei jie ......
Ok then go see death note .....
Nice ok ?
then I realise when I got home that other people had to wait untill bout 4 more days to watch...
^^ we so lucky...
Go home tired nor so sleep ...oink oink
MonDay
come to school as usual play basket ball
Go pasta mania eat as part of wei jie's birthdae celebration...
Taoni eat the tabasco sause just like that...gross
then we share one pizza from wei jie
then play psp 1 hr in there ...
then blah blah blah day over
Tues
Ok same lar except that music lesson can have fun !!!!! okaaaay !!!!
Wednesdae
Got ncc air cause it is just stupid ....
suppose to go with wei jie to celebrate irwin bdae then they bout 11 plus then say tomorrow got extra trainin....just hate them...
thursdae
nottin much ...go jun hoe's hse
Fridae
OK got interclass soccer then they pospone cause got rain ...
go DnT finish my wooden craft at Last.....haiz
Bloody hell then every body blame me for tellin our air senior ...
I am here to tell u all that it not me ok?
then go to the stupid chen thingy ...woah dam sianz ....
cause hmm....Itsa primary school competition?
it lyk wth...
ok all speak reali gud...
then now for our school....
then fat boy was takin bout his mother and not the subject...
air trainin time....
Stupid idiot why must ask me shout....
hey i cannot shout lor......onli If I DAM PISSED like feel lyk killin everyone...
ah yah everybody pumpin cause of me......sobb
i was lyk dam angry lar...
wanna give them a punch in the face...
go home i cannot even speak...
I even cried...
then take pi pa gao...ok ler after awhile
then dae over the end
Saturdae
whole dae went out lor lookin for a phone for my father ...
then my mother got a free phone and it looks veri nice
hey wats the name again?
Who cares at least not as bad as my old one
anyway this pic was from a funni china webbie...
lousy memory thats what I can Say onli
ok 2dae didnt do much sianz nor so go arcade .....lalalalalalaa
Seein how my life would turn out ...
dmok 4:22 PM