Third time tryin to blog ler I stupid right ?
Okok bloging for you nah U kip saying u wan
PaPa lurve nu-er …
Cause this is onli for u bah no one ever reads my blog….
1st I siao wan the skin so bright
2nd hmm I irritating?
3rd No one noes the UrL muhahahaha !!!!
………………………………………….
Bout 1 week ago from now lar I still can imagine myself using my laptop
Laptop arh where u go?this is late bah but HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY to all the world cause there is a kid in all of us …
Sat…
Did nottin so sianz mother dun allow me go church so whole day sleep lor
Sun…
Hmm nottin much lar play arcade onli
Mon…
Got school Yay !!!!At least have something to do…
Tues…
Same..saw Lionel go play arcade he so many friends …I so lonely
All his friends so cute !!!jkjkjk I siao ler…all his friends so blur blur lyk him
See lah I no friends one I so sad
Recently addicted to pokemon again I siao one lar lame lor ….
Feel lyk givin up and rot here

dmok 8:00 PM

Me

310893
most of the time quite blur
hyperactive
has to be kept busy
crazy
likes helping others
music ADDICT


Things you left...


weijie
irwin
shawn
gerald


Tagbox



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix





credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION