so...hmmm
veri long never blog ler see lah no laptop then no privacy then cannot blog...
but now I now in the room with my father's laptop...
cause parents went to hospital to see someone ...
okok holidays alot time lor then so sianz...
everydae go out now wallet left $2 so poor...v.v
but I still got people pei me on msn rite?? yay !!!!
finaaaly found the song I was looking for .... Nice ok? slow and nice

come to think of it we One MONTH PLUS then become seniors...
I holidays everyday see hunter x hunter ..Nice ok?
Its follows this sequence...
hunter x hunter
ova 1 <---here now
ova 2
greed island
greed island final...
then end
nice ok ?

Ok lets round up this entire year...

Shocking at first...
Same faces seen again...
new ones too...
teachers that care for us ...
but keep changing...
but always taken for granted...
we still try our best...
new friends made...
brought laughter to us...
friends lost but always remembered...
smile laughter and tears happens always...
memories left in our heart...
forgetting the time that passes by...
new knowleadge learnt...
failure dont stop us but we must try harder next time...
friends that can be trusted are usually known when you are in deep trouble...
friends that beak ur heart are also not easily forgotten...
we still must put our hate and live happily right ?

that all...
anyway I should remember to do hw lols ......
so.....


SMILE EVERYONE !!! ^^ :) :3 >o<

dmok 7:34 PM

Me

310893
most of the time quite blur
hyperactive
has to be kept busy
crazy
likes helping others
music ADDICT


Things you left...


weijie
irwin
shawn
gerald


Tagbox



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix





credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION