
Ok here to blog for the holidays...
Yesterday i arrived home at bout 11pm and i was so tired luh so i didnt blog...
I went to Raffles Town Club to celebrate Aaron Poh's bdae...
I had soo much fun lah ...
It was just play play play...
I reached there at 3plus i think then they went to eat...
i ate already so i just took err sweet potato soup...
Then we went up for ps2 gaming....then untill bout 5plus then we went down to play arcade untill bout 6 lah then we go bowling...
there was about 5 of us lah ...
so we bowled but the 1st game was a bit screwed ?
No one even reached 50 points...
then 2nd one better lah we chiong but cannot finish...
then we go eat lah...
I ate the exact same thing as last year ...XD
then after that we cut the cake and sang bdae song then go bowling again...XD
then suddenly like the chocolate cake give me power or smth lah...
i got alot energy then i got 5 strikes all separated lah...
I got a score of 99...
then i was top... hehe XD
gogogogo indian luck !!! =D
after that we choinged D.O.N for awhile then go home...
but i still owe aaron a bdae present lah so im treating him a movie as insisted by him ...XD
dmok 11:27 PM