Hey i think i should be doing some music reviews about some /bands i found really nice.


1 .Boys like Girls
Their songs are really quite nice ! The lead singer's voice is not bad also =D
Album released in 2006 in around august but not many people bought the album although being featured on alot sites.I bought the CD and i checked with HMV and Sembawang they do not carry so i ordered it instead.
List of tracks according to how good they are :
1.Five Minutes to Midnight
2.The Great Escape
3.Heels Over Head
4.
Dance Hall Drug
5.
Hero/Heroine
6.Holiday(it is actually a continuation of The Great Escape)
The others didnt really click with me

2 .Motion City Soundtrack
I recently found them.Their lead singer voice is addicting.His hair is also dam cool!
the f**ks in the song are just where they should be.
their new videos.

i found this quite humourous and true



Trying to get their album soon cause their new album is being released soon on 18/9/07 i want like half the songs!

3. The Click Five
Hey the have a new lead singer but who cares?Their "old" style is seriously different from others.Bought their new cd the old one cope from joey XD
their songs now become abit more emo but still nice.
songs like Empty,Mary Jane,Flipside,Happy Birthday,All I Need Is You and I'm Getting Over You .They are all quite nice.

This is their only video so ya ok.

Other songs Im listening now that are good
Athem Of Our Dying Day -Story of The Year
Bone Thugs N Harmony ft Akon - I Tried
Jason Mraz - Wordplay
Nine Days - If I Am
Sum 41 - Pieces
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel ( This is dam nice !)
Streamline -Higher (I dun think the are a signed artist yet so quite hard to get the song)
Counting Crows -Big Yellow Taxi

Im also waiting for matchbox 20's new album and simple plan's(halfway making) soon...





dmok 10:20 PM

Me

310893
most of the time quite blur
hyperactive
has to be kept busy
crazy
likes helping others
music ADDICT


Things you left...


weijie
irwin
shawn
gerald


Tagbox



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix





credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION