"Hello there, how you doin'?
I've got all these thoughts just floating through my brain
They bump and they collide and cause a flurry of confusion and it's... gettin' on my nerves"
This is probably how im feeling now !
baaaaaaaaah ! im really confused now ! I feel like hitting my head against the wall !
Somehow u remind me of someone...
Im deceiving myself alot now !

These few days had been quite ok for me .
I have not been myself,haha i think i became less crazy and more quiet!

Sch ending soon,my results around the 58 region not sure if can promote... XD
My laptop is still "emo-ing" sometimes can work sometimes cant.
bah so cannot work !

Try my best to blog !check out my music review also =D

Bye !

dmok 8:52 PM

Me

310893
most of the time quite blur
hyperactive
has to be kept busy
crazy
likes helping others
music ADDICT


Things you left...


weijie
irwin
shawn
gerald


Tagbox



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix





credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION