HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR !
i hope its not tooo late to do a new year post !
so yup 2007 was a super super crazy year !
Did alot crazy,stupid,dumb,mad things last year !

Expect a crazy year ahead !
and alot alot of new songs !
and please please please ! no chinese songs XD!

after the 1hr speech by Mr lee about ice skiing at fuji ice palace
and the part where the chinese department totally screwed up the classes !
and the part where Ivan's joke was like
"you speak chinese?"
{{shakes head}}
" AHH yes i must be in the right class!"thing
i think this year is dam screwed...

Anyway i got a new jack purcell shoe ! dam ex !
WHATever !
haha ok !

BYE!


`hey, look!
you smiled
it is far easier to smile
where shall I wait you?
even if it is in front of your eyes why do you
that's not like you
for you a fantasy
I bring in my arms
oh-oooh

good-bye yesterday
again and again
for a long long time in my pocket
I have been saving your adventures

good-bye yesterday
beyond that
clouds flowed away
for example, I will try to hurt you
even if it is wrong



我不会讲 鸡那的人

dmok 8:28 PM

Me

310893
most of the time quite blur
hyperactive
has to be kept busy
crazy
likes helping others
music ADDICT


Things you left...


weijie
irwin
shawn
gerald


Tagbox



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix





credits

IAMTHEillusioNATION