
OKOK must keep My PROMISE now !
HAHAA so i will blog !!!!!!
erm erm TODAY !
I woke up about 750 !
then then I realised i dont need to wake up so early cause SOMEONE has an alarm clock !
soo i went back to sleep HAHA
then WAKE UP AGAIN to WATCH TV !!
HAHA ! then i TOTALLY FORGOTTEN THE TIME !!!
when i finished watching it was already 11 !
SO I Ruuuuuuuuushed to school !
when i reached it JUST ended ! SUPER SWAY LAAAAAAAH !
THEN all of us went down to the land store !
craaaaaaaaaaaaped about for abit then i went to play SOCCER !
HAHAA THEN JIN HONG LEFT WITHOUT ME !
but luckily i realised in time then took 54 down to ORCHARD !
soooooooo We ARE Supposed to study !
But NAYR was playing with the osim U-mist thingy !
HAHAA CRAPPED AROUND untill lunch then PLAYED GH3 !!
Played for awhile then went back into the room to read the essays
then then waited for jin hong's tution and crapped around in orchard road then went back to study abit more ! But in the end It was ryan asking questions he didnt unerstand while the rest of us were playing !
HAHAA THATS ALL I GUESS !!!!!!! try to blog sometime soon again ! =)
(P.S ! I MISSED LIFEHOUSE IN SINGAPORE ! =( )
B---OOOYEEEE! =D
dmok 9:52 PM